Snowboxx is coming to Avoriaz
Snowboxx is back, and it is back in a big way. With 3 massive main stage shows, après and over 4000 attendees, this is set to be the festival of the season.
This week long event is moving to the largest connected ski area and calling Avoriaz home from 12th-19th March. With a huge selection of exciting acts including Grandmaster Flash, Signma, Blonde, Mike Skinner, Stormzy, Monki & Friends, Becky Hill, Phil Taggart and Eton Messy, there are going to be stages and terraces ready to entertain.
But it doesn’t stop there. With a full schedule of unique off slope festival activities such as human bowling to pro snowball arenas, tropical pool parties to igloo raves, its very own nightclub to Karaoke Cabins Snowboxx 2016 will be a truly extraordinary experience.
To celebrate this, we are giving one lucky guest 2 wristbands meaning you can experience all that Snowboxx has to offer for the entire week!
How do you win?
All you have to do is head over to the Ski Total Facebook page and like, comment and share the post to be in with a chance of winning yourself a pair of writsbands giving you full access to all the Snowboxx events everyday.
This promotion is sponsored by Mainstage Travel, promoters of the Snowboxx 2016. You are providing your information to Ski Total and not to a third party. Any information you provide will only be used for administering the promotion, contacting winners and subscribing to the Ski Total newsletter.
1. The promoter is administered by: Ski Total (Company No. 350786) whose registered office is Mountain House, Station Road, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1EX.
2. Competitions open only to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
5. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on March 6th 2016. No further entries to the competition will be permitted after the closing date.
6. Winners will be chosen by Ski Total and will be based on those who have “Liked”, “Commented” and “Shared” the competition Facebook post.
7. The winners will be notified by email within 1 day of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 working days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8. Ski Total’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Employees of Hotelplan UK are not eligible to enter. This includes un-bonded overseas staff.
10. Ski Total does not accept responsibility for lost prizes.
11. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Ski Total. Ski Total reserves the right to change or withdraw the competition and/or prize at any time and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Ski Total as a result thereof.
When you enter our competition you can be assured that the information you have provided will be used solely by Ski Total for the purposes of contacting you regarding the competition, for any future competitions and for future holiday and merchandise offers. We will never share your information with, or sell it to, anyone else. Any information you have provided will be used by Ski Total to contact you regarding this competition, future competitions, holiday and merchandise offers.