The attractive open-plan living/dining area is comfortably furnished in a contemporary style with big picture windows, and a sun-terrace opening off them, to make the most of the views across to the lake and to Val Claret and the wonderful mountain skyline beyond.
An added and welcome bonus is the sauna, complete with adjacent shower, and ideal for après-ski wind-down, before a convival evenings chalet dining, and relaxing in the lounge to enjoy the views of the floodlit mountains across the lake.
Access to the resort centre and the skiing is equally convenient, with a choice of the Chardonnet lift or the main Toviere gondola and Palafour chairlift all within 3-5 minutes’ walk.
- Main entrance, ski and boot lockers with heated boot warmers
- Chalet entrance, kitchen, living/dining room with sun terrace, sauna and shower
- Room 1 Twin with shower/wc and balcony
- Room 2 Twin with shower/wc and balcony
- Room 3 Twin with shower/wc and balcony
- Room 4 Twin with shower/wc and balcony
- Room 5 Twin with shower/wc and balcony
- Floor plans are for guidance only and may not be exactly to scale