Built on three floors, the Aitken has wonderful views across to the Rendl ski area from most rooms and from both of the sunny, south-facing balconies, and has been a favourite with Ski Total skiers for several years.
Furnished and decorated to a very high standard, it has a spacious yet cosy sitting/dining-room with a vaulted carved-wood ceiling, log fire and TV. There is also a separate sauna, which comfortably takes five people.
The bedrooms are attractive, comfortable and well fitted, with a good number of shower and bathrooms for our guests, all of which have been recently refurbished.
The ski-bus stops right outside for easy access to and from the slopes, and St Anton’s fabled nightlife is just a 5-minute walk away.
!-- Just info -->
- Entrance porch to hallway, ski and boot room, wc with washbasin.
- Owners apartment
- Hall and access to large south facing balcony. Bath/shower/wc
- Room 1
Twin with shower/wc
- Room 2
Twin with end to end beds and washbasin
- Room 3
- Large sitting/dining room with log fire, cable TV and large balcony. Bathroom/wc, sauna
- Room 4
Twin with balcony
- Supplements per person per night: Shower/wc - £4; Balcony £4
- Floor plans are for guidance only and may not be to scale