Spectre | Your next mission, should you choose to accept it…
Britain’s (and the world’s) favourite secret agent is coming back to the big screen.
The first outing for James since 2012’s astounding revelations in Skyfall, Spectre is already looking to pip it to the post on eventful history for Bond. With the title of the feature relating to the infamous criminal organisation against which Bond was last pitted in Diamonds are Forever (1971), the film looks to take a deeper delve into in 007’s past.
Starring Daniel Craig, Christoph Waltz, Léa Seydoux and a host of other big names, the wait for the highly anticipated film is nearly over. Now, it’s your turn to step into the shoes of the infamous spy and enter our competition.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to answer our James Bond, Spectre-related question on Facebook.
Head on over to find out further details and be in with your chance to win a pair of tickets to see Spectre when it hits cinemas near you.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, a third party. You are providing your information to Ski Total and not to a third party. Any information you provide will only be used for administering the promotion, contacting winners and subscribing to the Ski Total newsletter.
1. The promoter is: Ski Total (Company No. 350786) whose registered office is Mountain House, Station Road, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1EX.
2. Competitions open only to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
5. The competition closing date for entry will be 23:59 on Sunday 25th October 2015.
6. Winners will be chosen by Ski Total and will be based on those who have “Liked”, “Commented” and “Shared” the competition Facebook post.
7. The winners will be notified by email within 14 days of each closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 10 working days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8. Ski Total’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Employees of Hotelplan UK are not eligible to enter.
10. Ski Total does not accept responsibility for lost prizes.
11. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Ski Total. Ski Total reserves the right to change or withdraw the competition and/or prize at any time and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Ski Total as a result thereof.
When you enter our competition you can be assured that the information you have provided will be used solely by Ski Total for the purposes of contacting you regarding the competition, for any future competitions and for future holiday and merchandise offers. We will never share your information with, or sell it to, anyone else. Any information you have provided will be used by Ski Total to contact you regarding this competition, future competitions, holiday and merchandise offers.