GROUP SKIING DISCOUNTS
Skiing with a group of friends and family is one of the best ways to enjoy the mountains: al fresco lunches with panoramic mountain views, après ski after a day on the slopes and great food in the evening with familiar faces, recounting the days events and memories made.
The skiing, of course, cannot be forgotten, and there is no better way to appreciate a corduroy groomed piste, or waist deep powder than with your friends and family.
Ski Total have been helping our guests to book their group ski holidays for 35 years and we do all that we can to not only make the organisation as easy as possible for you, but also give you the best value skiing possible with amazing group reductions and discounts.
Whether you are looking for a small 6 bedded chalet for sole occupancy, or a group of 60 looking to take over a Chalet Hotel, Ski Total can offer you some great group discounts.
*Up to 1 in 5 go free!
Plus – If you are looking to arrange a skiing holiday as part of a corporate group, have a look at our dedicated Corporate Skiing page.
What are the benefits of group skiing?
Our ski chalet holiday prices are already fantastic value, but this does not mean we cannot still give our valued ski groups guests an even better group deal, with the following big ski group reductions available!
To make the group leaders life even easier, we also offer the following advantages for groups:
- Thinking time: we can hold options for a longer period while people decide what they want to do
- Free name changes on charter flights up to ticket issue (4-6 weeks before departure)
- We will deliver lift passes to your chosen chalet if purchased in advance
- NEW – Exclusive private transfers for groups of 25 or more direct to the resort
- Fantastic value ‘Ski Savers’ savings in each resort available for groups
- Over 100 chalets & Chalet Hotels sleeping from 6 to 83 for any group size. Use our Chalet-Finder guide to find your perfect ski group chalet
- Great value ski packs with benefits such as having your passes delivered to your chalet
- Top 20 resorts in The Alps chosen by us
- Multiple departure airports, so each member of your group can travel from their local airport
So book now for this winter with a group of six or more adults, and make the most of fantastic value group reductions!
What are the best resorts for groups?
All of our resorts are specially chosen with you in mind and all have different features ideal for groups depending upon your preferences, but here is a list of our favourites:
Arlberg Ski Area, Austria
- 340 km pistes
- Legendary après ski
- Traditional Austrian charm
- Pedestrianised Centre
Espace Killy, France
- 300km pistes
- Guaranteed snow
- Frequent lift pass offers
- Lively night-life
Monterosa Ski Area, Italy
- 180km pistes
- Hidden gem with regularly quiet pistes
- Incredible mountain restaurants
- Informal, relaxed après ski
Three Valleys Ski Area, France
- 600km pistes
- Largest ski area in the world
- Perfect for all level of skier
- Legendary live après ski bands