The Freeze Big Air Giveaway!
Update 9th October 2015:
Please note that due to conflicts with athletes calendars, this event has been cancelled. We are sorry to say we are no longer running this competition.
It’s been a long time coming, but Freeze Big Air is back.
With Snowboard Big Air being announced as an official Winter Olympics sport for the 2018 Pyeongchang Games, the future is looking bright for any snowboarding fans.
“The news that Snowboard Big Air will be an Olympic discipline in 2018 is huge for British snowboarding and skiing”.
– Jenny Jones, Professional Snowboarder
Official Event Ambassador
The producers of Freeze Big Air 2015 are excited to announce that iconic R&B/dance band CHIC featuring Nile Rodgers are inviting London to ‘Freak Out’ and ‘Get Lucky’ at the capital’s biggest après-ski party this November at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
Freeze Big Air will be Britain’s biggest-ever snow sports and music event, an unmissable celebration of music and winter sports culture taking place to the soundtrack of the greatest dance band of all time: CHIC feat. Nile Rogers – totally LIVE, playing their smash single I’ll Be There.
To celebrate the start of the Winter 2015/16 season, we’re giving you a chance to head over to the Freeze Big Air event in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London on 14th November. The event will play host to the FIS Snowboard World Cup Big Air and International Ski Invitational and is featuring a number of headline music acts throughout.
You might be interested in:
How do you win?
Simply head over to the Ski Total Facebook page. Like, comment and share the post to be in with the chance of winning yourself a pair of tickets to Freeze.
|Essential Event Information
Address: South Lawns, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London
Opening Times Gates open at 11:00 // Event finishes at 23:00
This promotion is sponsored by Vision Nine Group, promoters of the Freeze Big Air 2015. You are providing your information to Ski Total and not to a third party. Any information you provide will only be used for administering the promotion, contacting winners and subscribing to the Ski Total newsletter.
1. The promoter is administered by: Ski Total (Company No. 350786) whose registered office is Mountain House, Station Road, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1EX.
2. Competitions open only to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
5. The competition will run in two stages. Stage 1 closing date for entry will be 23:59 on Thursday 24th September 2015. Stage 2 will commence on Wednesday 30th September 2015, closing at 23:59 on Sunday 4th October 2015. No further entries to the competition will be permitted after the closing date for each stage.
6. Winners will be chosen by Ski Total and will be based on those who have “Liked”, “Commented” and “Shared” the competition Facebook post.
7. The winners will be notified by email within 14 days of each closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 10 working days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8. Ski Total’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Employees of Hotelplan UK are not eligible to enter. This includes un-bonded overseas staff.
10. Ski Total does not accept responsibility for lost prizes.
11. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Ski Total. Ski Total reserves the right to change or withdraw the competition and/or prize at any time and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Ski Total as a result thereof.
When you enter our competition you can be assured that the information you have provided will be used solely by Ski Total for the purposes of contacting you regarding the competition, for any future competitions and for future holiday and merchandise offers. We will never share your information with, or sell it to, anyone else. Any information you have provided will be used by Ski Total to contact you regarding this competition, future competitions, holiday and merchandise offers.