This attractive chalet has a superb location in Avoriaz. It sits right on the edge of the piste, perfect for the easiest possible morning start and for skiing directly back to the doorstep at the end of a days skiing.
The Ski Chalet Violetta offers a high standard of accommodation throughout, with modern, light-pine bedrooms, and a bright and airy open-plan living area with French doors opening out onto a snow-terrace. The chalet also has its own private sauna.
The Chalet Violetta and the chalet Perce Neige are semi detached and an exact mirror image of each other, with a shared main entrance and stairs to the lower floor, but otherwise separate, and each is individually hosted and catered. Approximate Transfer time to resort: Geneva 1 hour 45 minutes
Lower Ground Floor
- Ski and boot-room with heated boot-rack. Sauna with shower and wc
- Room 1 Twin with shower/wc
- Room 2 Twin with shower/wc
- Chalet entrance. Open-plan living/dining-room with terrace and kitchen
- Room 3 Twin with en-suite bath and private wc opposite
- Room 4 Twin under eaves with shower and balcony, sharing wc on landing with Room 7
- Room 5 Double with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 6 Double with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 7 Twin under eaves with shower and balcony, sharing wc on landing with Room 4
- Rooms 1 and 2 have small recessed window - £50 per adult reduction in each room. All first floor rooms are partially under eaves, with attractive beamed ceilings. Supplements per person per night: Bath £1.95; Shower and balcony £2.95; Shower/wc/balcony £3.95