If you are looking for a spacious chalet in Val d’Isère next to the piste with open fire and private bathrooms then Chalet Rousell is for you.
The chalet is just 30 metres from the piste with the main ski lifts just an extra 50 metres and then the renowned après ski and nightlife if Val d’Isère just beyond that.
The hot-tub on the terrace provides perfect relaxation at the end of a full day skiing and the comfortable lounge with warming fire may well tempt you to stay in and watch one of your favourite films on the flatscreen TV/DVD, so don’t forget to bring some DVDs.
Room 5 has low eaves and is recommended for children only. It can only be booked in our family holiday weeks when parents book room 4 on the same floor. Naturally if a group with children book the whole chalet, any week can be reserved.
- Ski-room with boot warmers
- Entrance Hall, Hot-Tub on terrace
- Room 1
Twin with terrace and private bath and separate wc opposite on corridor
- Room 2
Twin with en suite shower/wc
- Room 3
Twin with en suite shower/wc and terrace
- Open-plan lounge and dining area with fireplace, TV/DVD and balcony, Kitchen, Separate wc.
- Entrance Hall
- Room 4
Twin with en suite shower/wc and skylight window
- Room 5
Twin under eaves and en suite shower/wc – recommended for children only
- Supplements per person per night: En suite shower/wc £2.45; En suite shower/wc/terrace £3.45
- Floor plans are for guidance only and may not be to scale