Chalet Ramo is a delightfully characterful chalet on the ground and first floor of one of Tignes most attractive traditional chalet buildings.
It offers comfortable communal areas, with a separate dining area and a good sized lounge with open fireplace and a big terrace with a hot-tub, from which you can enjoy a stunning, 180° view of the resort. The bedrooms also all have their own flat screen TV/DVD with access to some English channels.
Located in the Lavachet area of Tignes, there is easy access to the piste and to the 6-man Paquis and Chaudannes high-speed chairlifts, both within 200m. The nearest shops and bars are only approx. 3 minutes’ walk away.
The owner has re-decorated the chalet ready for the 2014/15 season, adding an extra bedroom (Room 6) and extending the communal areas.
Lower Ground Floor
- Chalet entrance and spacious ski & boot-room with heated boot-racks.
- Dining room and separate kitchen
- Room 1
Twin/Triple room with shower/wc
- Room 2
Small twin room with shower/wc
- Room 6
Twin room with shower/wc
- Lounge with open fireplace, terrace & hot-tub
- Room 3
Twin/triple with shower/wc
- Room 4
Double with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 5
Twin with shower/wc
- Supplements per person per night: Shower/wc/balcony £3.45
- Floor plans are for guidance only and may not be to scale