Chalet Machu Picchu is a chalet-apartment located in the Altitude Résidence, which was built in an attractive traditional style with skiers’ complete convenience and comfort in mind. A short button lift just 100m from the main entrance gives skiers direct access onto the pistes and wider lift system, and at the end of the day, you can ski back to within just a short 1-minute walk from the Chalet.
The Altitude Résidence offers our guests their own indoor swimming-pool, shared sauna, ski lockers, skiroom, underground parking and lifts to the chalet-apartments, plus the Altitude also has a convenient bar to quench your après-ski thirst!
Our Chalet Machu Picchu is run individually by your own dedicated Ski Total Chalet Host, and is comfortably fitted and furnished, with open-plan living/dining area, with a crackling log fire to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere, balcony, and also a TV. Additionally this season all our chalets have free Wifi access.
Chalet Machu Picchu
- Kitchen, living/dining area with log fire, TV/DVD and balcony
- Room 1 Twin with bath/wc
- Room 2 Twin with bath/wc and balcony
- Room 3 Twin with bath/wc and balcony
- Room 4 Twin with bath/wc and balcony
- Room 5 Twin with bath/wc and balcony
- Room 6 Twin with bath/wc and balcony
- Supplements per person per night: Bath/wc/balcony £2.95 - Rooms 5 & 6 will take a cot