This charming chalet occupies the upper floors of the same traditional building as our Chalet Aigle Royal. La Perle has been designed with light and space as a feature and offers some of our most spacious accommodation for just six people.
Chalet La Perle is arranged over three floors with the middle floor comprising the dining room and lounge which are separated by a modern floating fireplace and the attractive furnishings give the chalet a stylish yet comfortable feel.
Room 3 is bright and spacious and has exclusive use of the top floor complete with a Jacuzzi bath within the room.
Access to the slopes is via a non pisted track which is only 50 metres away, or you can take a short 3 minutes walk (approx. 300m) to either the Chaudannes or Paquis high speed chairlifts.
- Ski room with heated boot rack
- Steam room and shower, wc
- Room 1
Twin with bath/wc and balcony
- Room 2
Twin with bath and private wc (not en suite) and balcony
- Living/dining room with wood burning stove and balcony
- Room 3
Master twin with corner Jacuzzi bath (behind a curtain in the room), separate private wc
- Supplements per person per night: Bath/wc and balcony £2.45, Master twin (Room 3) £5.45 per person per night
- Floor plans are for guidance only and may not be to scale