Advent Prize Draw – win £250 off your next Ski Total holiday!
December is here!
We’re so excited the countdown is on to Christmaaaaas!
To celebrate, we’re launching our Advent Prize Draw on Facebook, giving you the chance to win £250 off a full-price 2016/17 Ski Total holiday for two adults!
Every Tuesday (1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd December) a question will be posted on Facebook inviting followers to visit our website to find the answer. Participants must answer all 4 questions correctly (posted as a comment on each post) to go into the prize draw to win!
So, for an extra special Christmas present from us, head over to Facebook now to get involved!
Entries close at 23.59 on Christmas Eve.
Winners will be announced on Facebook on Christmas Day.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, a third party. You are providing your information to Ski Total and not to a third party. The information you provide will only be used for administering the promotion, contacting winners and subscribing to the Ski Total newsletter.
1. The promoter is: Ski Total (Company No. 350786) whose registered office is Mountain House, Station Road, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1EX.
2. Competitions open only to residents of the UK.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. The prize is a £250 reduction on the total for a full-price 2016/17 season Ski Total holiday for two, booked from our Preview 2016/17 brochure prices – to be released soon. Any resort, any accommodation, any departure date/airport. Subject to availability.
5. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. The closing date for entry will be 23:59 on Thursday 24th December 2015. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. The winner will be chosen by Ski Total and will be based on those who have answered each of the fours questions posted correctly, as a comment on the relevant Facebook posts.
8. The winner will be notified by email within 12 hours of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 10 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. Ski Total’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Employees of Hotelplan UK are not eligible to enter.
11. Ski Total does not accept responsibility for lost prizes.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Ski Total. Ski Total reserves the right to change or withdraw the competition and/or prize at any time and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Ski Total as a result thereof.
When you enter our competition you can be assured that the information you have provided will be used solely by Ski Total for the purposes of contacting you regarding the competition, for any future competitions and for future holiday and merchandise offers. We will never share your information with, or sell it to, anyone else. Any information you have provided will be used by Esprit Ski to contact you regarding this competition, future competitions, holiday and merchandise offers.