9 reasons why Christmas and Skiing are meant for each other
Is there anything better than waking up on Christmas morning to glistening snow, an open fire and a whole day of skiing ahead of you? There’s something truly magical about spending Christmas in the snowy mountains, and it’s a special time for you to treat yourself to what you love in life, which we all know we don’t do often enough.
This is our 9 reasons why Christmas and Skiing are meant for each other!
- Time to take the stress away of preparing the perfect Turkey for your whole family and let our chalet hosts do the hard work for you!
- Instead of spending a whole week on the sofa watching soap specials you can be skiing down the pistes.
- Making real snowmen and knowing that they will still be there in the morning.
- Winter wonderland for Christmas is more or less guaranteed.
- Being able to eat as much chalet cake as you can without the guilt of putting on weight as you will burn that off on the slopes.
- Mulled wine always tastes better when sat in a cosy mountain top restaurant or a burning log fire in the background.
- Christmas day in a hot tub on the snow – spending Christmas like a rock star.
- The added buzz to Christmas (for all you party animals) in a Ski Resort. There are always special events leading up to Christmas such as fancy dress après and gala dinners.
- Skiing between the snow-covered pine trees which make a great #xmasselfie to be the envy of all your friends in the UK.
Would you like to book your own Christmas Chalet Holiday with us? Book online now or give our jolly good reservations team a call on 01483 791 933.
Update 2nd September: For Christmas 2015, we have some incredible deals, saving up to £200 per person. Click here to see the full range of properties on offer.