7 Reasons to visit Val d’Isère
Welcome to Part 2 of our focus articles on Val d’Isère. To see Part 1, click here! Everyone likes a good list; here are 7 reasons to visit Val d’Isère with Ski Total in Winter 2015/16.
1. Val d’Isère boasts a traditional façade that many ‘big’ resorts are unable to offer.
2. The resort has a wonderful shopping centre, an excellent variety of stores to buy your new winter gear! It has some pretty uniquely named shops, too!
|Image: Shop Interior||Image: Nike Store
3. The off-piste skiing potential is some of the best we’ve come across in the French Alps. If you know where to look, the off-piste even has its own drag lift!
|Image: Pavel Kymlicka|
4. Après Ski can be however you want. Either absolute party mayhem or a tranquil relaxation period – both happen in Val d’Isère.
|Image: La Folie Douce|
5. With Glacier La Grande Motte making up a large part of the ski area, how could you not like it? Just look at it!
|Image: Glacier La Grande Motte|
6. We are purveyors of luxurious accommodation in Val d’Isère, some of which can be found ~300m away from the bottom of the Solaise Chair Lift.
7. You’ll be skiing in the world-famous “Espace Killy” ski area.
Need we say more?
It is impossible to resist that stunning charm that Val d’Isère presents. Book now to make your next winter one to remember. You can call us on +44 (0) 1483 791 933 or, alternatively book online – it is completely up to you!