16 signs you’re a complete ski & snowboard addict
1. You’re constantly dreaming of your next ski and snowboard trip.
2. The only present you ever ask for is money to fund your next trip.
3. Summer makes you feel empty inside.
4. You’re constantly looking for ways to move closer to the ski lifts.
5. You think goggle tans are cool (even on the tube).
6. Nothing makes you happier than waking up to a heavy snow fall.
7. Except for a bluebird after a heavy snowfall.
8. The only socks you own are ski & snowboard socks in different colours and patterns.
9. Your pockets are full of crushed nuts and melted squished energy bars.
10. All of your funds goes into finding the snow
11. 180’s become a daily occurrence.
12. People sit on chairs? You just park on the floor.
13. The “lazyboy” style inhabits your day to day lifestyle.
14. Every ledge/curb you see has to be jumped on and ridden like you’re shredding the mountain.
15. You keep riding the London Cable Car, with your ski and snowboard gear on.
16. Deep down you know you will never become a professional skier or snowboarder but you’re OK with that.
But you keep viewing your life as a ski and snowboard movie…
Book your perfect winter adventure with us right here or call us on 01483 791 933 – follow your dream!